About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

One Moment

The great Nat King Cole sang a beautiful song titled "That Sunday, That Summer". I have it saved onto my computer and sometimes listen to it over and over. One line of the song says, "If I had to choose one moment to live within my heart". I play that song when I want to sit and daydream. We all have special moments that live within our hearts. Wonderful memories that never fade. Memories that still bring a smile to our faces no matter how long ago they happened. I have countless special memories and I cherish each and every one of them. I am listening to that song as I write this blog. I am sitting here thinking, ....If I had to choose one moment, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment