About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day-cation

Today my family is going on a day-cation. It is a one day getaway where you go to a fun place but do not sleep over. We are headed to Seaside Heights, New Jersey, the location of the Jersey Shore television show. We started to visit Seaside Heights about 20 years ago, long before MTV made it popular. We came across it quite by chance. We were headed to Colonial Williamsburg and I felt sick, so we pulled off the road at the Seaside Heights exit, not knowing anything about it. It turned out to be the best family vacation we ever had. We returned there 2 more times over the years. This year we are taking my daughter-in-law for the first time. We will have a picnic lunch and then go to the small water park. After that we will walk on the boardwalk, play games and eat all kinds of high cholesterol foods. We can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment