About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

46%

By tomorrow morning 46% of Americans will be unhappy. We will not know until then if it will be Democrats or Republicans. The sixteen months of slurs and nastiness will be over. The winner will be left to show what he/she can really do. As most of you who know me know, I am for Trump. While he is not perfect he is better than the Democratic party that has put America into the situation we are all in now. We all have reasons for why we feel like we do. They are formed by our life experiences. If you were adversely effected by Obamacare, you want a new regime. If you are in law enforcement you want a party that stands behind you and does not turn against you. I have lived through 8 years of governmental disrespect to law enforcement. It was disheartening and sickening. If you were not in my shoes you can never feel the visceral disgust that I did, every time Obama made a speech vilifying law enforcement. I work in healthcare and more times than I care to remember, patients cried to me about their healthcare plans that were touted as affordable but were anything but that. Wherever the chips may fall, it will be a done deal for the next four years. I will have to live with the majority vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment