About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Frister

I made up a new word this morning. Frister. It is a combination of the word friend and sister. Most of us have friends. Many of us have sisters. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a "Frister". I am. A frister relationship can be between two sisters or a brother and a sister. It is all inclusive. Every morning before work the first person I speak to is my frister. We discuss everything and nothing and can repeat the same story a million times without it ever getting old. We laugh at the good times and cry at the sad ones. There is a song from the 1940's that says "god help the mister that comes between me and my sister". If it is a bad idea to come between someone and their sister, imagine the repercussions of coming between someone and their frister!

No comments:

Post a Comment