About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Instructions

Yesterday the timer for my porch light blew out. My husband bought a new one and was installing it when he blew out the porch light. He loves to work with live wires. He went to the store and bought a new light. He was having trouble connecting the wires so I called my son to come over. He was in the middle of doing something, so he tried to help over the phone. The first question he asked was if my husband read the instructions. He said no because it was too complicated. My son said that he needed to read the instructions and follow them. Again my husband said it was too complicated. My son asked for me to get on the phone. He told me to get the instructions and read them to him. He then had me tell my husband what wires to connect. Viola.....it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment