About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Color

I was laying in bed last night having trouble falling asleep. I began to reminisce about my youth and the world of the 1960's. Televisions only played in black and white but the world was so colorful. Telephones were pink or blue or yellow. Draperies were bold floral prints. Every kitchen was wallpapered with greens and yellows and had intricate patterns of flowers, vines or fruits. Carpets were hot pink and orange. It was a kaleidoscope of color. Now we have color televisions that make the world look 3D but our homes are monotone. Telephones are black, white or silver. Walls are painted one color. Drapes are not really used and we cover our windows in plain blinds. The imagination and visual beauty of the past is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment