About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Attention Span

My attention span ebbs and flows with different situation. When I am at work every detail is attended to. I can remember codes and fees and diagnoses. I know patient's names from 2004. When I leave work the attention span stays in the office. I only focus on what is essential. Yesterday I went food shopping. I went to three different stores to get the best sale prices. I needed cake for dessert tonight. I bought a cake at the first store. I forgot that I did that and bought a cake at the second store. Again I forgot that I did that and bought a third cake at the third store. I also supplemented the cakes with fruit. All in all, I have three cakes and fruit for five people. Now that I think about it, that is a good ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment