About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

President Trump

America saw red. Literally and figuratively. Red for anger against what we had turned into. Red for the color of the election states as the Republicans overtook the map. Enough was enough and I am glad that I was not the only one to see it. It was a surprise but not a shock. America was losing itself and needed to be resurrected. We needed to be strong not kind. Kind gets you walked all over. Strong keeps you on top. Finally the tides have turned. We will slowly rebuild our nation to greatness. While both candidates were controversial in different ways, Mr. Trump loved us more, even with all of his quirky and unprofessional ways. He is not self serving. He is brash but real. I can finally get off of my soapbox and know that politics as we have known it will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment