About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Generation

My generation is one of a kind. There will never be one like us again. We are a cross of old school and new wave. Our parent's generation did things the old fashioned way. Men went to work and women tended to the house. Things were done by hand. If problems occurred, the man fixed it. While women went to work in the latter part of their generation, the mindset was that it was still a man's world. The next generation is one of technology. They use concrete thinking less and computers more. They are virtual. Minimal live contact with world. My generation knows how to think on their feet and use modern technology when needed. We do not rely on it. We morph in and out of both worlds. When my generation is gone, there will never be one so well versed.

No comments:

Post a Comment