About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Who Asked You

As the week progresses and the country is settling down, I am reading some articles that I find amusing. The news shattering headline this morning is that a French fashion designer refuses to dress the new first lady. She is making her political stand by not outfitting Mrs. Trump. My first question was, "Who asked you in the first place"? Maybe she was making a proactive statement in case she was not asked. I will now make a few statements of my own. I refuse to accept the Noble Peace Prize. I will not attend the Oscars this spring. I will absolutely not be Kelly Ripa's co host. My point is that nobody asked me to do any of the above things. I am just refusing in case I am asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment