About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Luncheon

Today we are having a luncheon at work. A guest speaker will be coming to inform us of a new medical test. I was asked to sit in on the lecture in case I have any questions. The only question I will have is if I need more sauce passed down to me. The lecturer is catering in from a local Mediterranean restaurant that has wonderful food. My boss picked out the food. All I will be hearing from the lecture will be "blah, blah, blah" as I eat grilled vegetables and marinated meats.  I am sure most of the doctors will feel the same way I do. We told the lecturer that what he is selling is not really appropriate for our office but he wanted to come anyway. The luncheon was only to entice us to listen. He gets points for presenting his product and we get full bellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment