About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Upside Down

There is a commercial on television that annoys me each time I see it. It is a Domino's pizza commercial. A man and a boy walk into the store to buy a pizza but the man says he forgot his wallet at home. He then proceeds to bend down, take the boy by his ankles, turn him upside down and shake him until money comes out of his pants. He shakes him quite a few times. I see the boy's head bouncing up and down. I find this very disturbing. A child should not be upside down by his ankles with his head being shaken up. Who approved this stupidity? If a parent did this to their child in a real Domino's store, the police would be called and they would become part of the Child Protective Services System.

No comments:

Post a Comment