About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, November 11, 2016

MacGyver

Years age there was a television show called "MacGyver". He was a government agent that was so resourceful he could solve complex problems by making things out of ordinary objects. My father was the original MacGyver. My younger son and I are the second and third generation. Yesterday I had Mohs surgery on my nose. When I took off the massive bandage this morning, I was shocked to see how much of my nose was no longer there. I had to put petroleum jelly and a bandage over the wound. It looks terrible. I have a party tomorrow night, work next week and a wedding after that. I do not want to look like a freak for any of those. Here comes the MacGyver part. In my mind I can vision a bandage that will cover the wound, contour my nose and look fairly normal. No one makes it. Since it is not made, I will kick into MacGyver mode and make it myself. I will go to the pharmacy and buy the components to "build a bandage". I am 100% certain that when I am done it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment