About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Behind the Chicken Cutlets

It is amazing how nobody can seem to find anything. I am not only talking about family, I am also talking about work people. I live in a moderate sized house and work in a moderate sized office, but no one ever seems to know where things are. Where's this, where's that. Do they think I hide things. I have had my family call me in work and I have had my employees call me at home. Is it just that no one really looks. Is everyone just plain lazy. The worst offender is my freezer. Is it so large that bagels cannot be located without a shout out. Take a minute and look. Move a few items. I love it when I am out and get the "where is" call. My standard answer is "behind the chicken cutlets". This gives them the incentive to move a few items around to clear the way. I have begun to say this at work also, even though we do not have a freezer. It is my way of telling someone to put a bit of effort into their search. If they look hard enough they will find what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment