About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 22, 2011

I Yam

I want to be called Sweet Potato because I yam what I yam. Translation ... I am what I am. Good, bad or otherwise. I would like to think that most people like me but I am sure that there are days when some don't. For the most part, I try to be a good person, but sometimes being a good person can be annoying to other people. I feel happy when I help someone out, and never expect anything in return. I try to be the devils' advocate and see all sides of an argument. I overlook more things than I should. I can't, for the life of me, understand why people find that irritating. Sometimes I get lectured that I am "too nice" and should not be helpful. I hate that. If I change who I am for one person, I would change who I am for all. This is my nature. So to all of you people that I seem to upset by being who I am....Oh well. I am not changing. When you need my help, you will be glad I didn't. I yam what I yam.

No comments:

Post a Comment