About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blue Teeth

Years ago, if someone was walking down the street alone, talking to themselves, they were labeled "psycho". The term was later changed to EDP. Emotionally disturbed person. More politically correct, I guess. These people are lucky that the blue tooth was invented. Now, they blend in with the rest of society. The masses of people walking alone, talking to no one. Moving their hands frantically, sometimes shouting, occasionally crying. No one blinks an eye. This is now the norm. I have no idea how the blue tooth got it's name. It isn't blue and it has no relation to our teeth. Someone joined two totally unrelated words together and no one seemed to question it. I would not be surprised to see it in Websters Dictionary, in the next few years. I am probably one of the last hold outs, not to have a blue tooth. If I want to act crazy, I will do it without something hanging from my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment