About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Reprieve

The heat wave has broken. At least for a day. The past week has been the kind of heat that is oppressive. Someone compared it to sticking your head in a pizza oven and breathing in. You know it is hot when you have no energy to go to the pool and cool off. Asian people have the right idea. They carry umbrellas in the heat. It serves a dual purpose. First to hide from the sun's rays and then to hide from the sun's heat. For the first time in a week I can walk outside and feel comfortable. The rain storms from yesterday cleared the path for the cool air. People are funny. In the winter we pray for heat and in the summer we pray for cold. I realized that I am a Autumn/Spring type of person. I never did like extremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment