About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

See You Soon

In a few hours, I will be having breakfast with my son and daughter in law before they get on the road to go back home to Massachusetts. The morning will fly by, as things usually do when you want them to last. Our tradition is a bagel breakfast. As I sit and ea,t I watch as each bite moves towards goodbye. I try to get in as much conversation as I can while I have them here. It just isn't the same on the phone. I will see them again in a few months before the baby is born but that doesn't make saying goodbye any easier. My family had such a nice time at dinner last night and those memories will be with me until we do it again. One day I will stow away in the back of their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment