About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Who Is Responsible?

I have heard of two cases of missing items in the past week. One was supposed to be delivered by FedEx and the other by USPS. Both said they arrived but it is anyone's guess where they arrived. Is this incompetence or just plain carelessness? I never understood why the post office asks if you want to insure an item. Basically they are saying that they do not have enough trust in themselves to guarantee they will get your item there, so they suggest you pay a small fee in case they screw up. What other business does that? I have never paid insurance on pizza delivery and they always arrive at my house. I have never paid insurance on an oil delivery and they have no problem finding their way. I am quite sure that my address does not change itself when it sees the mail truck. So here is the burning question....where in the world are my oil filter and Roxy the rocking horse? Have they joined forces and galloped off into the sunset?

No comments:

Post a Comment