About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Congratulations

A very happy event happened last night. My nephew became engaged to a wonderful girl. She will officially become part of our family in the near future. She was unofficially part of the family for three years. Both of them possess so many wonderful qualities. They are loving, kind and caring. When you are with them you feel a wonderful sense of calmness. I guess that is the feeling of love. This morning there are two lucky families. Ours for adding "C" and hers for adding "A". It still amazes me that in a world filled with billions of people, two people so right for each other met. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. They deserve the best in life because they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment