About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unsavory People

The oddest thing happened yesterday afternoon. I was expecting my daughter-in-law for dinner at around 5pm. My puppy Shelby has designated himself as the community watch dog and barks anytime someone walks by my house. At around 5 o'clock he started to bark but in more of a frantic tone. I went to the door expecting "J" and instead I found 2 strangers on my lawn. One of them was a woman in her 30's walking a big ugly dog. The other one was a small man, in his 40's walking with an empty baby carriage. The man looked a little "out of it". I opened the door and went on to the front porch and said, "Can I help you"? The woman looked at me and responded, "No" but never moved off the lawn. I wanted her to go away so I then told her that my lawn has deadly chemicals and her dog's feet would be burnt. She slowly moved off and walked away. I watched them walk down the block and do this on another neighbor's lawn. I have no idea what they were looking for, but if I ever see them on my block again I will call the police. They had to have been up to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment