About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

All To Ourselves

Today is going to be a fun day. My great niece will be staying at my siste'rs house while her parents have a one night vacation. I remember doing this myself 31 years ago. At the time, I thought I was getting the better end of the deal. A night away without the responsibilities of my newborn. Little did I know that my mother-in-law felt that she was the one getting the better end. That is why she agreed so quickly. Today our cute little baby belongs to us. We can play with her, dress her up and kiss her all day. We will feel like we are 10 years old again and just received a new baby doll for our birthday. Of course we will do everything that the baby's mom said to do and not deviate from her schedule. Even though my sister and I are both mothers, today we will play "mommy".

No comments:

Post a Comment