About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Art Show

I just came back from an art show. Not the kind of art you frame and hang on a wall. The kind of art you wear. I was at the town pool and realized that I could spend an hour just looking at people's tattoos. Men and women. I saw snakes, angel wings, numbers, Chinese writings (on non Asian people), faces, cartoon characters and a few baby footprints. All sizes and all colors. It was fascinating. Some people had so many that they were morphing into one big jumble. I wondered what each picture meant to the person who was wearing it. Then I saw a large tattoo of a Jewish star on a woman's back. It was four inches in diameter. I swam up to the woman and saw that she was wearing a crucifix. Now, I am trying to put the puzzle together. Hugh Jewish star, bigger cross. When I got closer I saw the other tattoos on her back. A cluster of snowflakes. The large tattoo was a six pointed solid colored snowflake but it was also a Jewish star. She probably had no idea what it looked like from far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment