About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heat Wave or Eat Wave

My sister and I decided to add exercise to our weekly routine. Last week we went to the local high school and walked the track four times. Each lap is 1/4 mile so we felt that a full mile was a good start. The track is new and cushions your feet. I am glad to see my tax dollars at work. Last night we planned to walk again. It was 91 degrees but we still went to the track. Since we made the commitment to be healthy we did not want to back out. We walked 2 laps and decided it was just too hot to continue. We then put a contingency plan into motion. We drove to McDonald's and got sweet tea and caramel mocha latte and then continued on to Dunkin Donuts for chocolate chip muffins. Boy, this is a health plan I could really live with!

No comments:

Post a Comment