About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Few More Kisses

After a fantastic weekend, my children will be returning to New England. One last brunch and off they go. The weekend was wonderful and the entire family got to meet our beautiful little girl. She was a real charmer and acted like a proper New England child. Well behaved and pleasant temperament. Seeing her in person and holding her is the best feeling in the world. There is no need for TV or electronics when she is here. She is the best entertainment ever. We passed her around like a football and she never cried. She was happy wherever she was at the moment. I also must give credit to Shelby. He knew that he was not going to be the center of attention and took it well. In a few hours when they pull out of my driveway, I will cry. Saying goodbye is always hard and now that "A" is here, it is so much harder. I have lots of pictures to look at until I see her again in May. Until then, I will have to be happy Skypeing and being a virtual grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment