About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Handset

I saw something on television the other day that I thought was a joke. One of the cast members of a reality show was talking on her cell phone but she had an old fashioned handset plugged into it. The large clunky ones that we used in the 1970's. Hers had rhinestones and I thought she was just trying to be unique. When I was out shopping today, I saw a young girl, about 10 years old, talking on her cell phone. Attached to it was a large neon green handset. It was bigger than her forearm. Not only did it not make sense, it also looked stupid. Why use a small compact cell phone if you plan to attach a large handset. Are people really sheep being led to the slaughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment