About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No Turn on Red

New signs are popping up all over Nassau County. They are replacing the old ones that were perfectly fine. There is only one minor difference. The old signs said "No Turn on Red". The new signs say "No Turn on Red" but have a red circle on them. What is the purpose? If you read English, you understand not to turn on red. If you do not read English, then you just have 4 words that mean nothing and a red ball. If you are color blind, it is a grey ball. The sign is bigger but the words are about the same size. Whose idea was it to replace the old signs and exactly how much of my taxes were spent to do it? How many other needless things is the county paying for? I understand the "out with the old, in with the new" theory but I think the taxpayers should know what our politicians feel is "old" and let them substantiate why the "new" would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment