About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Basketful Of Love

This year for my birthday, my daughter-in-law made me a special gift. It was special on many levels. First, she was expecting a baby, and it isn't easy to run around holiday shopping in your ninth month. She created a beautiful gift basket for me. She called it a "relaxation " basket. It contained tea, chocolates, slippers, a manicure set. a pedicure set, hand lotions, foot lotions and a gel facial mask, all wrapped in a beautiful wicker basket. I had so much fun unpacking all of the goodies. As I removed each one from the basket, I stopped to think about how I was going to enjoy using each item. She could have taken the easy way out this year and just bought me a gift. Instead she took the time to think about what special items she wanted me to have. It was one of the most thoughtful and appreciated gifts I ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment