About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Listen

A week ago, I received a call from a woman in Missouri. She runs a treatment center and wanted to send a rep to my office to host a luncheon and inform us of what her center does. She said there would be a rep in the area last week. I said that unfortunately that was not good but I would talk to my director and see when we could possibly do it. After a few emails back and forth, March 5, at 12 noon was agreed upon. I have the emails to confirm the conversation. I blocked off each doctor's book on that day and sent a memo to everyone. Last night I got a call from my office saying that the rep came in and wanted to get our lunch order. She told him that the talk was for March 5. He said he was told February 12. I called his cell to let him know that today is not a good day, but he shut the cell off. I left a message telling him that he should not come tomorrow. I hope he got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment