About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

When

When was the last time you did something for the first time? I ask this question to the people who attend my lecture on "Motivation". As soon as the question is asked, I see people thinking. Their eyes either look up or down, but I see the wheels turning. The answer to this question is not important. I ask it, to make them think. At what point in our lives do we stop trying new things? At what point do we become complacent? Most people in the room cannot tell me when they went out of their comfort zone in order to have a new experience. We stop growing when we stop learning. Age does not factor into the equation. New experiences enhance our lives, so why not live life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment