About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

She's Here

My baby is here. She arrived last night and looked like a princess. I know that all grandmothers feel that way. My son and daughter in law have changed also. They went from my children to "A"s parents. They are so confident with her, as if their parenting skills laid dormant until the baby was born. She is a good girl, all smiles. She eats well and is a real charmer. She is comfortable with whomever has her in their arms. My son and daughter in law want to go to the gym today and asked if I would mind babysitting for an hour. They realized that it was a rhetorical question. That will be my special time to bond with my baby. Just the two of us, looking into each others blue eyes. I will fill her in on family matters and make sure that when her parents come home, she doesn't "spill the beans".

No comments:

Post a Comment