About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Customer Service at Sarku

Last night I ate at a fast food Japanese restaurant. It was not take out, it was fast food. The name of the restaurant is Sarku, in East Meadow, NY. We placed our order and when it was ready, a staff member delivered it to our table. The food was delicious and the portions were so big that everyone had to take some home. The part that stood out about this restaurant was its customer service. I had been there once before, when it first opened. Usually during the first few weeks the staff is always pleasant, so the real test is going back months later. I have never been to a restaurant where the people were not only pleasant, but also polite. From the man that took our order, to the man that delivered our food, to the manager when we finished eating. Each one was so welcoming and respectful. When we left the restaurant, the manager was outside on his phone, but he took a second to call out, "Goodnight, ladies, I hope you enjoyed the meal". We not only enjoyed the meal, we also enjoyed the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment