About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

60 Years and Still in Love

Today is my parent's 60th wedding anniversary. It would have been my grandparent's 94th wedding anniversary, as they were married on the same date. I am in Florida to celebrate. I am not only celebrating their anniversary, but also the fact that I am blessed to have 2 vibrant parents who can still out dance me. They have all of their faculties but just at a slower pace. Make no mistake about it, they are still the parents and we are still the children. Their wisdom and guidance supersedes ours. We have a small dinner party planned for Friday evening and are looking forward to it. I know I am blessed and thank god everyday for my wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment