About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Shhhhhhh


 I am in Florida since Wednesday morning. We took an early flight so we could have the entire day here. The flight was at 7am and left on time. It was a quiet, uneventful flight until we went to the bathroom. My sister and I walked to the restrooms at the same time but I returned to my seat first. As she was sitting down, she commented that the bathroom floor was sticky. I said the floor in my bathroom was also sticky. That is when it happened...we were shhhh'd. The lady sitting ahead of us turned her head backwards and said "shhh". Was she for real? Shhhing us for talking on an airplane at 9am? We were not screaming. We only said 5 words in a normal tone. From that point on it was "game on". I read my Readers Digest article aloud to my sister, making sure to laugh loudly at the jokes. We also flipped the tray in front of me up and down 2 times, giving it an extra "zetz" upon closing it. The woman never looked back. She must have been afraid of us. Upon exiting the plane, she ran so fast, as she pulled her carry on suitcase, that the wheels got caught and she tripped. I guess "shhhhsing" can be hazardous to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment