About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Passover

Today is the first day of Passover. The holiday started last night at the first Sedar. I spent it with family and had the best time. The food was wonderful, as usual. The night flew by, as time always does, when you are having fun. As each year passes, the family dynamic changes. The "kids" are now adults. As I looked at them sitting around the table, I realized how lucky we, their parents, are. My son will be a father in a few months and has matured into a well rounded man. My daughter in law, who was a shy girl when I met her, is now a confident woman awaiting the birth of her son. My nieces are two beautiful, smart women who I would choose as friends, if I was not lucky enough to have them as family. I guess that is what holidays are really about. Being thankful for the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment