About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Returning Home

My sister has been on vacation for a week. She takes a yearly cruise out of a different port each year. This year it was New Orleans. She likes a cruise for a few reasons. The first is that there is unlimited food. I have no idea how someone who is so thin fits so many meals into her stomach. The next reason is that a cruise is one of the only vacations that you can turn your cell phone off for a week. There is no regular cell service on the ship, only if you have an international phone. For one week, you are not involved in minutia. No calls from work. No calls from family. No calls from friends. One week to just relax and recharge your battery. So much has happened this week. I missed her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment