About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Picture Perfect

I have been seeing commercials for a new McDonald's sandwich and it looked so good. It was a hamburger with cheddar cheese and grilled onions. Yesterday I decided to go and get it. As I ordered it, I looked up and saw the picture of what this delicious lunch would look like. When I opened up the paper wrapping, I saw a sad looking hamburger bun staring at me. I opened it up and saw a tiny, flat, meat patty sitting off to the side of the bun, looking like it was trying to escape. There was a dot of grilled onion. Picture one tiny onion strand chopped up into 4 pieces. I was tempted to bring it back to the counter and ask where the hamburger in the picture was, but we all know that it was in the photography studio. I ate the hamburger and it was very tasty, but not picture perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment