About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Aftermath

I am glad that yesterday is over. "The next day" is sometimes more stressful than "that day". I had to tell my children that there had been an accident and their father's "beloved" car was totaled. We went to the collision yard and saw what the car looked like in the daylight. Wheels were bent, the dashboard was pulled out and the hood was bent in a V shape. We stood there and looked in silence. There was nothing else we could do. After a few minutes, I turned my back and walked away. There was no reason to be there any longer. Tomorrow the saga will continue when the insurance company gets involved. They are based out of California, and the office was closed for the weekend, so all I could do was leave a message. Even though I was not in the car, I still feel like I was shaken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment