About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Marionettes

I never liked clowns. You are either a clown person or not. I find them eerie and disturbing. When I visit my parents, we go to a Hungarian restaurant that has a different type of food than we usually eat. Lots of heavy fried food. It is the kind of place you visit once a year. You need the rest of the year to allow the cholesterol to drain from your arteries. This restaurant is full of antiques and a lot of bric-a-brac. The kind you find in someone's home. Most of the decorations are unrelated, but they must have a meaning to the owner. The one place I avoid when I eat there is the bathroom. It is downright scary. As soon as you open the door, a marionette on a string comes flying towards you. If this is the first time you have been to the restaurant, it is scary. It is as if a witch is trying to attack you. The rest of the bathroom is filled with clown puppets. Even in the stall. You feel like you are being watched. Who knows, maybe you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment