About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Un F-air Bed

I am going back to New York this morning and I haven't slept all night. It was not because of the excitement of traveling. It was because of the airbed I slept on. As most children of Floridians know, when you come to visit, you have two sleeping choices. The first is on the sleepsofa where you will have a bar digging into your back all night. The second is an air mattress, which is usually the better of the two scenarios. Not last night. Airbeds have quilted areas in them. It must be designed that way for a reason. Last night, every few minutes, a quilt popped open, like a kernal of popcorn. The bed formed a "U" shape, which, by the way, is not compatable with the human spine. So I curled up in the fetal position and prayed for morning. The time ticked away slowly until 7am, when I got up. I hope the plane ride is smooth so I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment