About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Green Ball

I have my morning routine. Shelby also has his. We coexist very well and it seems to work. There is little deviation. Yesterday the routine started off as usual. I fed him, walked him and began to get myself ready for work. I put my lunch out on the table as usual waiting to pack it and then went to the computer to write this blog. Since it is Passover, I packed a different type of lunch. I took a box of matzoh, a small tub of hummus and a small avocado. Usually when I write my blog, Shelby relaxes on the couch or stands at the window and barks at the other dogs who are being walked. Yesterday he decided to throw a ball around and amuse himself. I saw him tossing it and retrieving it. He loves to play. Then, I came to a realization. His ball is orange but the one he was tossing around was green. I ran over to him, and in his mouth was the small avocado I had set aside for lunch. He had such a guilty look on his face. I took it out of his mouth and saw that it was still perfect with no teeth marks in it. I washed it off and took it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment