About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Abundance

The only word for last night's wedding was abundance. From the cocktail hour to the main entree to the deserts. Over the years I have changed my "wedding game plan". At the cocktail hour, I do a stroll by first and make my choices on the second go round. I only take one piece of each item and move on to the next station. The third round is reserved for the items I enjoyed most. By this time I am halfway full, so I know it is time to step away. For the main meal, I always eat the salad. It helps with intestinal matters the next day. This is a proactive move. When the entree arrives, I taste it by only having 2 medium size bites. Dessert will be 2 fork fulls of anything that looks good and one cup of coffee. If wonderful looking cookies come out, they will be wrapped in a napkin for further use. When I go to sleep at night, I need to have space in my stomach to lie down comfortably. I give myself an A+ for last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment