About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

They Way To Our Hearts

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That is also the way to a doctor's office. We are having a luncheon today. It is being hosted by a treatment center from Missouri. They called me a few weeks ago and said they were in New York and wanted to come and talk about their center. Since my director was out of town, I did not want to set anything up. I told them to send us brochures and I would let the doctors know. I added that the first Tuesday in March would have been good, but the rep was flying home at the end of the week. A week later they called again and said they would fly the rep out to my office to host a luncheon, anyway. I said that would be great. So, at noon today, a rep from Missouri will come to my office and bring in lunch for us. It is a great marketing tool as the doctors will all be very attentive when they have full stomachs.

No comments:

Post a Comment