About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In Our Core

Last night I taught the second of a three series class in Syosset. When I first signed on to do it, I had wanted a one hour slot, as I do in the libraries. The school asked for 90 minutes. I agreed to that and hoped that I would be able to hold the student's attention for that long. As it turned out, for the past two weeks, we have stayed for almost two hours. The same thing has been happening at the libraries. I learned a very important thing. We are all the same, in our core. The faces change but the issues remain constant. We all have the need to be heard. We all have the need to grow. We all have desires that have not been fulfilled yet. No matter how old we are, the need to be the best person we can be, still holds strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment