About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weather or Not

I should be getting ready to go to Manhattan now. I am not. This is because of the erroneous weather reports that I have been hearing for the past 2 days. It was almost like Chicken Little  running around telling everyone that the sky was falling. All I had been hearing was, "A Nor'Easter was a'commin" and we should all get ready for it. One station said 3-5 inches of snow. The other said 4-6 inches and the third said 1-2 inches. I decided that I would reschedule 2 lectures until April 5th because I did not want to cancel at the last moment. I had to call 2 librarians, the head of programing and the department that is in charge of the contracts. The calls were then followed up by emails. When I awoke this morning, I looked out of my bedroom window and saw.....nothing. The sky had not fallen overnight. I could have gone to Manhattan and lectured. So now I am getting ready to go to work where I am not expected to be. Next time I will go with my instincts and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment