About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Front Hall Closet

This morning I needed to find a cloth shopping bag that I thought I had stored in my front hall closet. When I opened the closet door, I realized that the closet had turned into a mess. I pride myself on being a neat, orderly person, but we all have a place that items are hidden. For some reason, I have a hard time parting with plastic grocery bags. Each time I shop, I add at least 5 to the collection. Multiply that by a few days in the week and you can figure out why there is an overload. When they get too many for the normal storage area, I place the overage in the front hall closet. This morning I decided to part with all of the extras. I gathered up a large shopping bags of bags. I even found a long lost pair of boots along the way. I vowed to never let them add up again, but I know they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment