About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow Baby

One picture is worth a thousand words. It can also be worth a hundred laughs. After the big storm, my daughter in law wanted to take the baby out in the snow to see her reaction to the beauty of a white covered world. She dressed the baby in her stark white polar bear snowsuit, the one she came home from the hospital in. As soon as the baby was snuggled in the snowsuit, she fell sound asleep. My daughter in law carried her outside and put a waterproof bag on the ground. She then placed the baby on top of the bag and took a picture and emailed it to me. When I opened the email, I could not stop laughing. It was a picture of complete whiteness with just the baby's face . The stark white snow suit had blended into the pristine snow and the complete focus of the shot was a beautiful angelic baby face.

No comments:

Post a Comment