About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Book Of Life

A few weeks ago, when I was looking to see the list of DVD recordings on my television menu, I noticed a recording of "The Book Of Life". Since I was not the one who recorded it, I did not look at it. It seems that my husband was doing the same thing. He thought I recorded it. It seems no one recorded it or maybe it was just an error when we were programming another show. Finally last week, when my grandson was at my house, my husband decided to see what the recording was. It turned out to be one of the most beautifully animated children's story. The artwork is almost mesmerizing with its beautiful colors. The storyline is very nice and the music was wonderful. My grandson never took his eyes off of the screen. Neither did my husband. Last night when my family was over, we decided to play it again, as my daughter in law and I had never heard of the movie. Now, the four of us were glued to the screen. It was such an enjoyable evening. This will be a recording that will remain on my television forever, even though it was never supposed to have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment