About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Fraud

Yesterday morning I opened my emails and found a fraud alert from my credit card company. I immediately called them. They said that someone from another state tried to use my credit card to buy $205 of groceries. I confirmed that it was not me. I was told that someone made a fake card and tried to swipe it at the store. The reason why it was red flagged was because it was out of state. It took me over a half hour to take care of this problem. A new card was issued. I was glad that the transaction was denied, but now I wonder what happened to that person when the card was declined. Did they just pull out another fake card? Were they questioned by the store? Probably not. So a credit card criminal, just one of millions, is left to roam the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment