About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Crossing State Lines

I have been having a ten month conversation with AARP. My father took the AARP defensive driving course last December. He never received his certificate to hand in to the insurance company. I called every few weeks to see where it is. Each representative tells me that they will reorder it and it will arrive in a week. The next month I call again and get the same story. Finally, after ten months, we solved the puzzle. My father is a New York state resident but he took the course in Florida. New York requires a certificate. Florida only gives a receipt. There is no way around this. No one seemed to know this until one representative did the research. Now, he will have to take the course again. They said they would refund his course fee in a week. That was two weeks ago. I have given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment